I'm a Blog
This great couple are getting married later in the year at Barnsdale Hall, Rutland water. They wanted a Normanton engagement session to get used to my stupid jokes before the big day…
In reality, a pre-wedding shoot is a good chance to have a chat with me, about the wedding planning, about any worries you have about photography etc. I don’t tell too many stupid jokes, only a couple, and it’s only to lighten the mood and show people that it’s really not that scary – you guys will have a walk, have a chat, and I’ll get some pictures while it’s happening.
Roll on September guys!
You're getting married, now what?
Click below to get a completely FREE guide to planning your wedding
Should You Book Me?
- Yes 80% 80%
- Yes, but in a different colour 20% 20%
- 2019 TWIA East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year (Newcomer)
- Multiple 'Photographers Keeping it Real' Awards
- Featured on Looks Like Film
- Feature Post on The Wedding Community
- Published in Rutland Pride
- Published on Brides Keeping it Real
- "Really good" - My Mum