A question I see pop up a lot regarding planning weddings is whether to invite children or not, there is obviously no right or wrong answer, it’s down to your personal choice. Having said that, if you are planning on inviting children, then you need to do it right, and boy did these guys do it right!
This just goes to show; all you need is some taste, a resourceful groom, an amazing guest and a whole lot of love to make some great memories.
…then she casually mentions there will also be a hog roast, bucking bronco and a horse – A HORSE!!!
I first met these guys when I went over to meet them to discuss their plans for the big day, and I could tell how relaxed the day would be, which is perfect for me, I love relaxed!
You're getting married, now what?
Click below to get a completely FREE guide to planning your wedding
Should You Book Me?
- Yes 80% 80%
- Yes, but in a different colour 20% 20%
- 2019 TWIA East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year (Newcomer)
- Multiple 'Photographers Keeping it Real' Awards
- Featured on Looks Like Film
- Feature Post on The Wedding Community
- Published in Rutland Pride
- Published on Brides Keeping it Real
- "Really good" - My Mum