Holy S**tballsYou're getting married, now what?
Sign up to download your free wedding planning guide
You’ve decided to get married, yayy! Congratulations! Now what?
Well, there’s quite a lot to do… Having shot over 50 weddings in the last two years I thought I’d put together a little guide to help you. If you’ve taken a look around my site you’ll see that I’m pretty relaxed about things, this guide is no different.
I’ve designed this wedding planning guide to be useful, funny, and full of ways to sell myself local suppliers offering tips.
Promise I won’t send you loads of emails, and I promise you’ll find it useful. WARNING – May contain high levels of sarcasm and a few swears (duh).
You should definitely download this guide; it’s very useful. Barney has spent a long time making it, and, to be honest, I’m pleased he’s finished it so we can start watching Game of Thrones
Liz (Barney’s wife)
Should You Book Me?
- Yes 80% 80%
- Yes, but in a different colour 20% 20%
- 2019 TWIA East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year (Newcomer)
- Multiple 'Photographers Keeping it Real' Awards
- Featured on Looks Like Film
- Feature Post on The Wedding Community
- Published in Rutland Pride
- Published on Brides Keeping it Real
- "Really good" - My Mum