Rutland Wedding Photographer
I like to keep wedding photography pricing pretty simple; it’s £1250 for the day.
For that, you get from a couple of hours before the ceremony, up until just after the first dance.
Afterwards, you’ll get all of the images digitally, an online gallery you can download from, and a slideshow of the very best.
If you’re having a midweek wedding, or if it’s really local, then feel free to ask about reduced coverage/pricing options
We could not have asked for a more honest, kind and bloody amazing photographer! He captured every little detail and all the raw emotions from the day. Thank you so much.
Katy and Sam
If all of this sounds good and you would like to see if I’m available on your date then I’d love to hear from you
Barney slotted into our wedding day perfectly, feeling more a guest than a vendor! He listened to everything we wanted and needed from him as a photographer and would use him a thousand times again
Sarah and Sam
You're getting married, now what?
Click below to get a completely FREE guide to planning your wedding
Should You Book Me?
- Yes 80% 80%
- Yes, but in a different colour 20% 20%
- 2019 TWIA East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year (Newcomer)
- Multiple 'Photographers Keeping it Real' Awards
- Featured on Looks Like Film
- Feature Post on The Wedding Community
- Published in Rutland Pride
- Published on Brides Keeping it Real
- "Really good" - My Mum