EAST MIDLANDS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
I am so lucky to be a part of such an important day, my main goal is to capture real moments. A cry (I love a cry), a laugh, surprise, anticipation. I love it all.
You will be able to relive your day forever through the images I give you.
I also love something out of the ordinary; having an outdoor ceremony? Love it. Got some horses coming along? I’m in. Firework show? Definitely.
I’d love to hear your plans and discuss how we can get some amazing images for you.
You're getting married, now what?
Click below to get a completely FREE guide to planning your wedding
Should You Book Me?
- Yes 80% 80%
- Yes, but in a different colour 20% 20%
- 2019 TWIA East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year (Newcomer)
- Multiple 'Photographers Keeping it Real' Awards
- Featured on Looks Like Film
- Feature Post on The Wedding Community
- Published in Rutland Pride
- Published on Brides Keeping it Real
- "Really good" - My Mum