A few months back I had an enquiry for a christening, I love shooting those, babies are often confused about being sprinkled with water and it’s kind of like a wedding because everyone is happy. Grace and Ed decided it was so much like a wedding that they should split the cost of the church and get married too.
Northants Wedding Photographer Last year I collaborated with loads of really excellent suppliers from the area and spent a day working at an exciting new venue – Castle View Farm, Northants. It’s a beautiful venue, with amazing views. Can’t wait to shoot an actual wedding there, until then I thought I’d show off some of […]
Should You Book Me?
- Yes 80% 80%
- Yes, but in a different colour 20% 20%
- 2019 TWIA East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year (Newcomer)
- Multiple 'Photographers Keeping it Real' Awards
- Featured on Looks Like Film
- Feature Post on The Wedding Community
- Published in Rutland Pride
- Published on Brides Keeping it Real
- "Really good" - My Mum